- $100 per 50 minute session
- $155 per 90 minute session
A regular session is 50 minutes at a cost of $100. If you require extra time, your session can be extended to 90 minutes if available at an additional cost of $155. The number of sessions you require will depend on your individual needs. We can discuss this together if you would like to proceed. In order for counselling to be effective, weekly sessions are best. You are under no obligation to commit to a set number of sessions.
- Your choice of face-to-face or zoom/skype sessions
- 24 business hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. A cancellation fee will be charged for inadequate notice.
- $120 per 50-minute session
- $170 per 90-minute session
- Twenty-four (24) business hours’ notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. A cancellation fee will be charge for inadequate notice.
Please call to discuss fees.
Susie is currently a family counsellor in training. She is enrolled in the Graduate Diploma of Multi-generational Family Therapy Program with the Accademia di Psicoterapia della Famiglia International Training School, with world-wide acclaimed Professor Maurizio Andolfi, Master Therapist. Susie works as a trainee with Mr David Hong, Family Therapist, University Lecturer, at the Delta Clinic in Baulkham Hills. Susie is available as a family counsellor at a competitive rate under as she is under the supervision of Mr David Hong.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to fee schedules above
Please note, currently there is NO BULK BILLING for private counselling. Sessions are totally confidential and not held in the Medicare system.
Some private heath funds pay benefits for counselling services. Please contact your health fund direct.
Payment is required prior to your session or on the same day of each session.
This will depend on your individual needs and goals to be achieved. We can discuss this before you decide to proceed and re-evaluate as need be.
Yes, counselling is confidential. Permission will be sought from you, the client, to present your information in supervision. This is a completely normal practice and will be of benefit to you. If I were to present your case in supervision, your identity will be de-identified to protect your privacy.
However, if Counsellor’s become aware that there may be significant risk of harm to yourself or another person, NSW Government Legislation states they have a MANDATORY obligation to report. Responsibilities are listed under:
- The Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998;
- Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (NSW) No 86a; and
- The NSW Crimes Act 1900.
Privacy in NSW is protected by:
- The Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIP Act); and
- The Health Records Information Privacy Act 2002 (HRIP Act).
You may also refer to the Federal Privacy Act 1988, and the PACFA Code of Ethics (Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation Guidelines) guidelines on confidentiality and ethical guidelines.
INSIGHTS AND NEWS
Our Latest News
Find Us on a Map
The practice is conveniently located in the Sutherland Shire at 13-15 Cawarra Road, Caringbah, within the RVTLS Church building. Please note that the practice is independent and NOT a part of RVTLS Church. Parking is available at the front of the building or on Cawarra Road.